1. Use of Our Service
2. Proprietary Rights. GPS Origins™ retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interests in the Service, the Site, and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including, without limitation, issued patents and pending patent applications with respect to the Service and the technology related thereto. This provision shall survive termination and expiration of these Terms and shall remain in full force and effect thereafter. You acknowledge and agree that GPS Origins™ will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. GPS Origins™ reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the GPS Origins™ Content (as defined below). GPS Origins™ may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site or Service; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Service; (c) you shall not access the Site or Service in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Service may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site and Service shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any content displayed on the Site or Service) must be retained on all copies thereof.
3. Content. For purpose of these Terms, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, written comments and information, articles, notes, research, summaries, reports, data, text, photos, graphics, in static or interactive feature. “GPS Origins™ Content” means any Content owned by or licensed to GPS Origins™. GPS Origins™ may not monitor or control Content posted by users of the Service (including, without limitation, User Submissions) or other individuals or entities (such as advertisers), and cannot be responsible for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content posted through the Service or obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute Content on the Site, GPS Origins™ is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the Site. However, GPS Origins™ reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to GPS Origins™ in its sole discretion.
6. Feedback. If you provide GPS Origins™ with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Service (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to GPS Origins™ all rights in such Feedback and agree that GPS Origins™ shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. GPS Origins™ will treat any Feedback you provide to GPS Origins™ as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to GPS Origins™ any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
7. Copyright Policy - DMCA Notice.. It is GPS Origins™ policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify GPS Origins™ copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing: (a) An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (b) Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service; (d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit GPS Origins™ to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address; (e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and (f) A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. The above information must be submitted to [email protected] GPS Origins™ may at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GPS Origins™ and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (a) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (b) your violation of any term of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (d) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Submissions or any content or information that is submitted via your account; or (f) any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
9. No Warranty. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
10. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) $100 OR (B) TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
11. Changes to the Terms. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any material changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site or services. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your information to provide us with your most current e-mail address In any event, changes to these Terms may affect our use of information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us. Continued use of our Site, or services, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
13. Termination. GPS Origins™ may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, or with or without notice, effective immediately. Such termination may result in the destruction of all information and data associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by sending GPS Origins™ an email to [email protected] specifying your request and providing GPS Origins™ with your name, Order ID and email address. If you terminate your account, your profile will be removed from the Service, however, deletion may not be immediate and GPS Origins™ may continue keeping your personal information in its records for billing purposes, audits and other administrative purposes.
14. Dispute Resolution. The laws of the State of Ohio shall govern these Terms without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If you believe that GPS Origins™ has not adhered to these Terms, please contact GPS Origins™ by e-mail at [email protected]. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and GPS Origins™ are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and GPS Origins™ will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org) at its Cleveland, Ohio office. Any election to arbitrate by one party will be final and binding on the other. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF EITHER PARTY ELECTS TO ARBITRATE, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL. You and GPS Origins™ agree that any arbitration will be limited to the dispute between GPS Origins™ and you individually. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and GPS Origins™ otherwise agree, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
15. Entire Terms. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Service. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word including means including without limitation. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to GPS Origins™ is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without GPS Origins™ prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
16. Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2016, All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site and Service are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
17. Contact Information. GPS Origins™ welcomes your comments or questions regarding these Terms. Please e-mail us at [email protected] or contact us at the following address or phone number:
GPS OriginsOne DDC WayFairfield OH 450141-800-831-1026
Revision Date: 6/17/2016